Respect is a way of treating someone or something. Treat everyone with respect, that shows your attitude. If they disrespect you, respect them back that brings change in them. Only a respectful person can respect others. So before giving respect to others learn to build self-respect. One can build one's self-respect in the following ways:
● By accepting their strengths and weaknesses.
● Approach others with a smile and confidence.
● Learn to accept the opinions of others, if you feel it is correct.
● Apologize when you are wrong.
● Share only the positive thoughts.
● Be polite and kind.
● Show your gratitude.
● Always compliment others for their achievements.
● Encourage others.
Respect is something which we have to give and take. Respect everyone no matter if they are rich or poor, educated or not, young or old. Everyone deserves to get respect. So "Give respect and take respect".